Many companies think about new product innovation as something that can be set, often for a year or more at a time, and not revisited until the next round of strategic discussions. As technology is constantly evolving and changing, shouldn’t companies be continuously evolving their digital products? Shouldn’t they be evaluated in a continuous fashion and experimented with at every turn?
This shift in mindset is known as Continuous Innovation. At ITX, we work with clients to deliver products that aren’t of the “set it and forget it” model. We understand that the products we deliver for clients are always evolving and changing to meet the needs of the client and their end users. With so many opportunities to explore, like mobile, social, and location-based offerings, clever use of technology needs to be a differentiator for your business.
With the continued competitive pressure on your business, your digital experiences need to continue developing as a source of competitive advantage, relevance, and ongoing utility for your clients. Implementing innovative solutions to these situations will cement your position with your clients and drive brand advocacy.
One Day Product Innovation Workshop
ITX’s One Day Product Innovation Workshop is engineered to help you determine how to properly steward your organization’s resources into solutions that will propel you to success now and into the future. Our methodology for generating product and technology roadmaps is grounded in over 19 years of research. No single technology fits all businesses and we are determined to find the solution that is best for your organization.
Throughout the workshop, we work our way through various creative exercises that produce exciting new insights into your business. We are not done until all the participants are aligned with the roadmap that we created together. You will be surprised by the technology solutions that we can make available and the impact they will have on your organization.
What We Cover in the Workshop
- Review your new product innovation plan
- Review the competitive landscape
- Identify every stakeholder
- Determine and prioritize your business drivers
- Brainstorm strategic initiatives
- Prioritize new product innovation initiatives
- Elegantly and quickly surface the key technology issues that your organization is facing
- Clarify the underlying organizational concerns
- Align, unify and motivate each stakeholder around the prioritization of your technology investments
- Ensure that each participant’s input, including issues and concerns, are addressed
Let’s discuss the needs of your market, understand how to influence your customers and get your team aligned with a product innovation roadmap.